- 1 Beat the egg yolks with the whole egg until very light.
- 2 Beat in the salt and water.
- 3 Stir in the flour and work with hands until blended.
- 4 Divide dough into 2 parts.
- 5 Roll out each part as thin as possible on a lightly floured board.
- 6 Let stand until partially dry (like chamois skin), at least 1 hour, then roll up like a jelly roll and cut into strips of any desired width.
- 7 Shake out strips and allow them to finish drying before using or storing them.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-noodles-27344#ixzz1cBSLMvGu