2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 lb. corned beef
6 slices swiss cheese
3/4 c. sauerkraut
2 tbsp. melted butterKosher salt
FOR RUSSIAN DRESSING
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. ketchup
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. granulated sugar
1/4 tsp. paprika Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a small baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll 1 tube of crescent rolls onto pan and pinch seams together. Bake until lightly golden, 10 minutes.
- Layer corned beef, swiss, and then sauerkraut on top of par-baked crescents. Top with second tube of crescent rolls and pinch seams and sides together. Brush with butter and sprinkle with salt and caraway seeds.
- Bake until golden and dough is cooked through, 30 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make Russian dressing: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, sugar, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut reuben into squares and serve with Russian dressing for dipping.